Tuesday 6 April 2010

Mini Evaluation ♥

For this project, I have been influenced to produce images with a general concept relating to the idea of the homeless. Throughout my work, I have researched into different bodies of work to collect ideas for my final shoots. Personally, Whilst planning and developing my work for my final, my ideas have come together well and I believe I have a strong enough plan to create some effective images. Some problems have occurred during my project such as my model change due to my original model not being able to attend my shoots on the day I have planned and not being able to use the flash light for my camera appropriately but I have now booked out the Metz flash which I know how to use properly and I have a new model called Charlotte who is just as glamorous as Natalie so I have no major worries for my final shoot.
For my research, I think I have gathered some really strong images and videos as well as information behind them to allow me to develop my work further successfully. I am well organised for this final shoot now so I hope all goes well and I am able to achieve my fashions shoots on the 8th April. My only worry is if the weather isn't great but I have checked the weather forecast and it should be a generally nice day for shooting.
My aim is to create images using clothing at a budget of £5.00. I have chosen this idea because it links well with the concept of homelessness in the way that shows cheap clothing but brings fashion into it as well. I am hoping that my photographs express the beauty of cheap clothing and shows that you don't have to spend a lot to look good. This I have explained in my previous annotations. I know that my images won't express this idea of homelessness directly but this was my starting point and I have obviously expanded on this to build up fashion shoots relating to the concept of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment