Tuesday 6 April 2010

Final Planning for final shoots ♥

Hair styles I will use: For the hair styles I shall create the following:

  • Charlotte's hair style being up back-combed and nest like at the back- the same style as the first image on the 'practical experiments(4)' page. This will be for the shoot where she will be on her own and where she is modelling with Becky wearing the lace dress, shades and pearls.
  • Charlotte's next hair style being down and completely back-combed. This will be for the shoot where she will be modelling with all of the models. This is actually displayed clearly in my clothing section for my planning.
  • Becky's hair style being up and messy, a little back-combed with pieces of hair coming down either side of her face. This is going to be styled for the shoot where Becky is modelling with all of the models. Even though this hair style is not shown in the planning clothing section below, the same style as this is displayed on the 'practical experiment(2)' page.
  • Becky's hair style being down and back-combed. This will be for the shoot where Becky is modelling with Charlotte and the other shoot with Lewis. This hair style is actually indicated below in the planning clothing section.
  • Lewis's hair style being gelled spiky as its quite short to do anything else with. This will be for all the modelling shoots. The actual hair style is shown on the 'practical experiment(3) page and displayed below in the planning clothing section.
Makeup I will use: For the makeup I have decided to keep the style the same for each model because it will be complicated and time consuming having to change styles if I decided on more than one makeup style for each model. Therefore, because of this reason, I shall use the following makeup for each model...

Becky having the eye-liner painted on her eyes like in the image displayed here





Charlotte having the eye- shadow and eye-liner created like the style in the image displayed here but not as severe because I think this might be a little too much.



Lewis having his eye-shadow just appearing underneath his eyes like in the image here. I only wanted to make his eyes look a bit smokey so there was no need to do anything else with the makeup for this.
Clothing I will use: I have decided on four different clothing between the two female models, Becky and Charlotte and two specific styles of clothing for my male model, Lewis. These are displayed below...
I am going to have Becky Wearing this outfit in the fashion shoot including all of these models.


I shall have Charlotte wearing this outfit in the fashion shoot where she is on her own and in the shoot with Becky.


This style of clothing is going to be worn by my model Becky. She will be modelling in this clothing for the shoot with Charlotte and the Shoot with Lewis.
This style of clothing will be worn by my model Charlotte. This shoot will be including all three models.

This clothing will be worn by my model Lewis. I shall have him wearing this in the shoot with Becky and the Shoot where he appears on his own.
I shall have my model Lewis wearing this outfit in the shoot where all three models are a part of.












Backdrops I will use:
I have already displayed some images of the new location I will shoot at. This location is based in Banks near Southport. It's basically a run down half knocked down building that I'm assuming teenagers hang out at due to all the graffiti covering the walls. I think this is a perfect location to photograph my fashion shoots at, I have organised for the models and assistant, as well as me of course, to travel there in two cars. We shall set off at 9 o'clock in the morning and hopefully complete the shoots by late afternoon. Depending on the weather depends upon whether I will shoot on this day or have to re-arrange my shoot because it isn't appropriate to photograph a fashion shoot in the rain when my style is to show off the clothing as well as the hair styles and makeup. The date of my fashion shoot is set for 8th April so if all goes to plan, I should end the day on a positive note.

Lighting I will use:
I will be using a flash and a reflector to produce different effective images. I am going to experiment on my fashion shoots with the reflector so that I create different effects of light within my photographs. I shall test out the flash light with the reflector and bounce the light onto my subject matters. I was really inspired by the lighting in the America's Next Top Model homeless fashion shoots. I could try and create a similar effect by having my images quite dark and have the flash shining on one specific model in the different frames. This will show an influence of this particular work but at the same time portray my own style of imagery. I am a little nervous for my shoots although I am quite confident as I have already experimented with the lighting and I have an assistant there to help me if I am unsure of anything. My assistant is Jess Blackburn, she is also a photographer studying the same degree as me so this is a positive aspect of having her there on my location shoots. I appreciate that Jess offered to help me with my shoots as I understand she has her own work to concentrate on as well. I am rather lucky to have some extra help because I wouldn't be able to achieve these on my own. Lewis and Becky are too both photography students at university, so this again is a bonus if help is needed.

Pose/Composition I will use:





No comments:

Post a Comment