Tuesday 23 March 2010

My Ideas ♥

Everything that I can relate to the word 'HOME' :

* Family
* The routine of living
* The different rooms in my house
* The area I live in and everything surrounding my house
* My bedroom- a personal part of me
* How different people live their lives
- Homeless/poor
- people who have everything/ rich people
- crowded place to live/overcrowded with family members
- Loneliness/empty and no one to turn to
* A happy and warm place to be- peaceful and able to relax
* Parties and gatherings
* Random things within my house that express home life

Here are some Photographs I began to take when I first read this assignment. I thought it was necessary to start with different things that are local to and in my own home that are quite personal to me. All of these different objects and scenery relate to what I am faced with everyday and from how I have interpreted the word 'Home' as a starting point, I quite like the feel of these images and how they express and have communicated this specific idea.


BLACK AND WHITE IMAGES

Book Stands

My Mug


Butterflies In My Bedroom

Wardrobe Coathangers

My Stair way

The Petrol Station near my home

The motorway view near my home


COLOUR IMAGES




Potpourri

My Jewellery


Notes and Memories


Egg Toasties



My fish

No comments:

Post a Comment