Tuesday 23 March 2010

Introduction to 'HOME' and Assignment Brief ♥

Hello there...
My name is Amy as you have probably gathered already...
This assignment is totally new to me as it requires using a blog to document my thoughts, ideas, development and final photographs for the chosen topic focusing on the word 'Home'. The assignment is open for me to develop my own interpretations and understanding of the word 'Home' but I will need to research in depth into other photographers to collect ideas from the style of photography they are specific to. I am generally interested and looking forward to this assignment, as I have never used/ worked with a blog before, this will be a new and influential way for me to document my ideas and express my originality to others. My aim of this assignment is not to focus on the obvious aspects of the word 'Home' that I tend to relate to such as family, friends, my every day routines within my home, etc, but to move towards the idea of everyday living in society and the reality aspects so my assignment isn't just focused on one opinion.
I shall concentrate on researching, developing my ideas and shooting general ideas I plan along the way until my ideas are definite to start shooting my final images. I hope you all enjoy looking at my work and progress throughout this assignment.
Project Title: Home
As I was given this brief which requires me to produce a fashion shoot with the outcome being a set of 5-7 images, I have planned out a 'To Do List' for everything I shall produce for this assignment to help me structure my Blog more effectively.
  • Introduction- Introduce the assignment
  • Initial concepts- Starting point. This should include general ideas and any photographs you have taken
  • Research into photographers and chosen idea
  • Chosen idea extended
  • Research more photographers that relate to the idea to give you more ideas
  • Practical experiments - explain models you will use, shoot some general ideas for a photo shoot ( backdrops, etc), what clothing you will need for your images..
  • Test shoots- developing ideas for final images
  • Mini evaluation- What you felt was a success, what problems you had, which images will you consider using for your final
  • Further shooting (if necessary)
  • Editing images
  • Any further information you would like to include on the Blog
  • Final Images - submitted as photographic prints and digital files
  • Evaluation- 500 words

I must submit this assignment between 10-11am Tuesday 27th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment